U.S. Immigrants Guide

Taking Care of Your Health
People in the U.S. pay for their own medical care. Medical care is expensive, so many people buy health insurance.You should get health insurance for yourself and your family as soon as possible.
Higher Education: Colleges and Universities
Young adults can continue their education in a two-year community or technical college or a four-year college or university after high school.These are called “postsecondary institutions” or “institutions of higher education.”
Adult Education
Learning does not have to end when you become an adult. In the U.S., people are encouraged to become “lifelong learners.” If you are 16 years of age or older and have not completed high school, you can enroll in
Education - Q&A
To make sure all children are prepared to succeed, the U.S. provides free public education. This section tells you how to sign your children up for school.You will learn how U.S. schools work and how to help your children learn. Enrolling Your Child in School
Learning English
There are many places where you can learn how to speak, read, and write in English. Many children and adults enroll in English as a Second Language (ESL) classes. These classes help people who do not know English to learn the language. These classes are also called English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL) or English Literacy classes
Traveling in the United States
There are many ways to travel in the United States. Many cities have buses, trains (also called “subways”), trolleys, or streetcars.
Your Rights and Responsibilities
As a permanent resident, you have the right to:
Why become a U.S. Citizen
Permanent residents have most of the rights of U.S. citizens.
Keeping your Home and Family Safe
Get ready before emergencies happen. Here are some things you can do to be safe:
Maintaining Your Permanent Resident Status
There are some things you must do to maintain your permanent resident status.These are also important to remember if you plan to apply for U.S. citizenship in the future.
Buying home
For many people owning a home is part of the “American Dream.” Owning a home has many benefits and brings many responsibilities.
Consultancy service of Overseas Education in U.S.
When EB-5 investors are waiting for Green Cards for their family members, in order to support them to complete their children’s application and school selection, USIS launches the service of Consultancy of Overseas Education in U.S.

Register for advice

If you have any questions about the EB-5 investment program, please contact USIS, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Please contact us [email protected] or phone:

U.S (California): (+1) 657 600 8242
U.S (Atlanta): ‎(+1) 678 468 4580
Ho Chi Minh city: 0909 337 657
Ha Noi: 090 933 7647
Da Nang: 0903 144 586
Can Tho: 0909 339 786

Your information