Stone Grzegorek & Gonzalez is a full-service U.S. Immigration law firm that has achieved a great deal of success with over 20 immigration lawyers and 60 experts, run and led by certified specialists in diverse fields such as business, investors, businessman, family, refugee, and immigration court procedures. The following achievements are what Stone Grzegorek & Gonzalez has gained:
- Representing more than 3,500 families and all the I-526 petitions are approved, including those from Vietnam.
- Representing more than 1,100 families, and all I-829 petitions are approved.
- Representing more than 200 new trading enterprises and helping to meet eligibility requirements for the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program.
- Our clients have contributed more than $4 billion to the EB-5 capital.
- Being efficiently led by 4 certified specialists in the United States according to the EB-5 agreement.
- Providing full-service immigration counseling which makes it stands out from the crowd, with more than 20 immigration lawyers and 60 experts, being run and led by accredited professionals in diverse fields such as business, investors, businessmen, families, refugees, and practicing immigration court procedures.
- We regularly invite prestigious speakers to present at EB-5 investment events and workshops, and authors of published prestigious articles on hot EB- 5 investment issues.
- We have more specialists in the field Immigration and Nationality Law who are certified by State Bar of California State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization than others.
- Having more than 200 years of accumulated comprehensive experience about immigration law with 10 senior lawyers leading legal services for clients of SGG.