In 2000, Hillwood was known as a main development unit of the Norton Air Force Base in San Bernardino, California.
This Hillwood project will involve seven logistics construction infrastructure works / industrial infrastructure in three geographically distinct regions including California, Texas and Pennsylvania. The project promises to meet increasing density of traffic in the developing zone, to upgrade and to build new road infrastructure, logistics.
The project developer is also a conglomorate with over 30 year history, the Perot Development Company. This is a potential company in business development located in Dallas, Texas.
The advantage of CMB GROUP 42 is the financial support from the government tax revenue TIF of $ 4,100,000. The Hillwood Group investor commits to guarantee the completion of the EB-5 project.
- EB-5 Capital: USD 49.500.000
- Bank loan: USD 116.800.000
- Project Developer: USD 28.230.844
- TIF: USD 4.100.000
- Payback period: 6 years/ interest paid annually.
- Interest rate: 0,8%/ year
- Investment capacity: 99 slots
- Number of jobs to be created: 990 jobs
- Number of indirect jobs: 1.285 jobs (higher than 30% USCIS regulation requirement)
Advantages of the project:
- The project investor Hillwood has 18 projects corporated with the CMB. There are 11 projects of which I-526 & I-924 have been approved by the US Citizenship and Immigration Service.
- Commitment to guarantee the completion of the project
- West Hills Commercial Center Phase II receives support for TIF tax credits up to USD 15.000.000.
- The land is owned by the Hillwood investor.
NOTE: Information provided by the project developer.