- Total investment: $ 1,68 billion
- Loan from EB-5: 450 million USD, equivalent to 900 investment slots
- Investor: Woodridge Capital Partners
- Number of jobs to be created: 10.652 plus approximately 730 indirect workers from the Los Angeles subway station (higher than USCIS regulation requirement)
- Investment capital of EB-5: 500.000USD / slot
- Project management fee: 50.000 thousand USD
- Payback period: 6 years
- Annual interest rate: 1%
- Project Location: Located on Western of Los Angeles city (near Universal Studios, Berverly Hills, Sony Studios, Fox Studios)
- Project Progress: Commencement - Quarter 2, 2015 and completion - Quarter 3, 2018.
Advantages of the project:
The project includes the hotel operating currently which used to be a resting place of America President Nixon, Reagan and many Grammy Awards successful organized;
The project is located in one of the most bustling business districts of Los Angeles and has been internationally recognized as a landmark for significant theater events, businesses, shopping activities, luxury living, stage events;
The project will meet the increase in housing demand of the West, Los Angeles;
Developed and operated by Woodridge Capital Partners, a top multi-functional real estate company in the United States, they also own a number of famous hotels in the United States. In particular, they have been honored with numerous awards including Travel & Leisure's "World's Best Hotels", the AAA Four Diamond Award and Condé Neast Traveler's "Best in the World";
CMB and Woodrige have successfully collaborated on several EB-5 projects and recently CMB Group 24 of which I-526 has been approved.
EB-5 capital fund mobilized by CMB, one of the top and most well-known EB-5 corporations in the United States;
The project created jobs higher than the USCIS regulation requirement.