Adult Education

Learning does not have to end when you become an adult. In the U.S., people are encouraged to become “lifelong learners.” If you are 16 years of age or older and have not completed high school, you can enroll in
Adult Secondary Education (ASE) classes. These classes prepare you to earn a General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
A GED certificate is an alternative high school diploma. It shows that you have learned high-school-level academic knowledge and skills.To earn a GED, you must take and pass tests in five different areas: reading, writing, social studies, science, and mathematics. Most U.S. employers consider a GED credential to be equal to a regular high school diploma. In many areas, GED preparation
classes are free or low-cost. Look in the phone book under “Adult Education” or call your local school district office for information.
Many adults take classes to learn more about a subject that interests them or to learn new skills that can help them in their jobs. Many public school systems and local community colleges offer classes in a wide range of subjects for adults. Anyone can enroll in these classes, which generally have low fees. Check with your local school system or community college to find out what classes are available, how much they cost, and how to enroll.

U.S. Immigrants Guide khác


Register for advice

If you have any questions about the EB-5 investment program, please contact USIS, we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Please contact us [email protected] or phone:

U.S (California): (+1) 657 600 8242
U.S (Atlanta): ‎(+1) 678 468 4580
Ho Chi Minh city: 0909 337 657
Ha Noi: 090 933 7647
Da Nang: 0903 144 586
Can Tho: 0909 339 786

Your information