MAIN REASONS TO CHOOSE THIS PROJECT:
1. Brooklyn Naval Yard:
Brooklyn Naval Yard is the largest industrial plant of New York City (next to Manhattan) and owned by the city administration. It is 37 hectare large, has 40 buildings, 3 piers, 4 busy wharves; currently this area has over 330 employment companies and over 7000 people in many fields such as industry, production and telecommunication.
- The success of former EB-5 investors in Brooklyn Naval Yard project:
- 904 permanent green cards and 945 conditional green cards were granted.
- 503 I-526 forms and 313 I-829 forms were approved (chance for 2 types to get approved was 100%)
- The Development at Brooklyn Naval Yard :
- From 2001-2016: precise revenue increased by 1000%.
- From 2001-2016: employees increased from 3,000 to over 7,500 personnel.
- Total net worth increased from 163.73 million (2008) to 343 million US dollars (2016).
2. New York Regional Center (NYCRC) – project provider.
- Specializes in providing stable and sound real estate projects, and create job offers (2 important elements) which helps EB-5 investors and their families settle down in US.
- 100 projects approved by USCIS, and became the first in New York recognized by USCIS in 2008.
- Currently, there are 20 projects and more EB-5 investors are being requested.
- NYCRC’s achievements:
- Over 4500 permanent green cards were granted
- Over 5.300 conditional green cards were granted.
- Over 2400 I-526 forms were approved.
- Over 1500 I-829 forms were approved.
- On January, 2017, NYCRC completely returned 60 million US dollars’ worth of loan to 120 EB-5 investors (~500,000 US dollars / investor) of the Brooklyn Naval Yard project (phase 1) – the first project of NYCRC. This project helped 359 EB-5 investors and families get permanent green cards to US.
- On July, 2017, NYCRC paid off 65 million US dollars of capital to all 130 EB-5 investors through Steiner.
- Over 2,800 individuals invested in NYCRC’S EB-5 projects.
- EB-5 fund is kept in an assured escrow account until there is an approval of USCIS.