Stillwater Deep Ellum is a constructional project to develop 5-story apartment for 336 rental units and 490-seat parking in Deep Ellum, Dallas,Texas.
- Located in 400 South Hall Street, in Deep Ellum area, to the East of Dallas, Texas
- Located in a 1.57 hectare area
- Located near the center lines and tourist places like Dallas Shopping Mall, Market, Baylor medical center and near 2 large parks in the United States
- The project is near the center lines including Interstate Highways I-30 and I-45, line U.S 75 and Woodfall Rogers highway
EB-5 attribute of the project (approximate value)
- Total EB-5 loan: $15 million
- Total project cost :$59.3 million
- Total number of expecting jobs: 410
- Total number of backup jobs: 36.7%
CMB regional Center – the oldest and most prestigious center in the united states
- CMB is a center with more than 20-year-experience and it is one of the oldest centers in the United States. Currently, CMB is managing 11 regional centers in 18 states and in Washington D.C.
- CMB is a pioneer in EB-5 field and it is the first regional center introducing the pooling of capital and job creation methodology to investors only based on the number of direct and indirect job creations. CMB’s ideas are using wildly by other regional center in EB-5 field until now.
- More than 5,000 limited partners participate in 60 CMB partnership with a total of $2.6 billion EB-5 mobilized capital
- More than 5,000 EB-5 participants were in 60 EB-5 CMB partnerships
- More than 4,157 I-526 applications of EB-5 CMB partnerships were accepted by USCIS
- More than 802 I-829 applications were accepted in many EB-5 CMB partnerships