The Group 64 Project consists of 2 parts:
- Expanding and constructing the industrial / logistics establishment (“Building 6”), located on the former Rialto Airport, in Rialto city, California.
- Expanding and constructing the Sycamore Canyon Building (“Building 1”) which is also known as Magnon Development.
The Building 6:
- The building 6 will be the distribution logistics center with Class A output and its approximate area is 79.4sqm.
- The building is about 90 km far away from the heart of Los Angeles city and 119 km from Los Angeles Port and Long Beach for its location in Inland Empire area, Rialto city, southern California
- The building is located in the south of Interstate I-210 and Renaissance avenue which provides facilitation to residents to get to Interstate I-210 and I-5
- This project is located in job creation area confirmed by the State of California
- The building is 9.75 meters high with ESFR fire alarm system
- The building includes a wide parking lot for trucks and tractor trailers, 2,869 cars and 543 vans
The Building 1:
- The building is located in Inland Empire area, Rialto city, southern California about 98.2 km far away from the heart of Los Angeles city and 112,7 km from Los Angeles Port and Long Beach, which is the only area for industrial development.
- The building 1 will be the distribution logistics center with Class-A output and its approximate area is 94,110sqm
- The building will be in a prestigious zone with over 31,587 hectares of constructing space, and it is located in Inland Empire, which is in high need of logistics and easily accessible to Interstate I-215 and I-10
- Construction works are carried out such as well-known ones hired by Pepsi Bottling Group, Kroger, Amazon, etc.
- The building is 9.75 meters high with about 150 distribution logistic gates
- The building includes spaces for offices, wide range of parking lot for cars and tractor trailers
- It is 32 km far away from Alliance California which is in the south of domestic logistic Port/ master plan industrial park of Hillwood
The project’s EB-5 information
- Toal EB-5 loan: $49.5 million
- Total project’s expenditure: $321.8 million
- Total estimate job: 1,404 jobs
- Total created job in provision: 41.8%