Introduction of Berkshire Hathaway and the cooperation with Gorman company:
- Net worth costs over 561 billion US dollars.
- Revenue in 2015 reach 210.8 billion US dollars.
- Average growth rate within 50 years doubled compared to S&P index.
- The chairman of the Administrative Council and also the Chief Executive Officer: billionaire Warren Buffett – the world’s famous investor and his method of careful “value investment”.
- Hilton Chicago-Rockford CityHub Conference Center is the first EB-5 project of Berkshire Hathaway.
- Berkshire Hathaway has funded 18 million US dollars of capital to CityHub project.
- This is the fourth time Berkshire Hathaway and Gorman have cooperated.
- Similar entrepreneur culture: safe, stable and careful investment strategy.
- This is the first time Berkshire Hathaway (Warren Buffett) has invested in EB-5
- Gorman Company: Having over 30 years of experience, project completion rate being 100%, having successfully completed a EB-5 project Blue Ribbon beer Hotel.
- United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has ratified the project, saving time to wait for the form I-526 to be approved of by the investors.
- Investment capital from EB-5 only accounts for 37% capital structure and gets mortgaged by Hilton Hotel-Conference Center.
- Over 34 million US dollars’ worth of support from the government.
- Over 33 million US dollars’ worth of tax support from the government help reducing costs, increasing debt repayment rate.
- The most secure account from Citibank through ratification I-526.
- Robert Divine and Michael Evans – Top Economic and Law specialists.
- The project has started.