a. Hillwood York:
- Located in Orchard Business Park (Phase II), New York City and Pennsylvania State, on the northeast corner of Highway 83 and Canal Street.
- Hill Wood York will be developed into an A- class logistics center with an area of around 72,464 square meters.
- The joint venture between Hillwood and Kinsley will have the land plot ownership (Kinsley is now the land owner).
b. Hillwood West Deptford:
- It will be the base of modern time industries, and be located at West Deptford, New Jersey, in an area of 27.94 hectares, adjacent to Exit 19 on highway 1-295.
- The project site is near the highway 1-19, NJ Turnpike and highway I-76, having easy access to major residential areas in the northwest.
- WestDeptfords will become an A-class logistic facility with an area of around 71,535.3 square meters.
- Hillwood will assume the activities on the site, including land clearance, facility build-up, interior decoration works and building management task.
Overview on jobs creation:
- The estimation on necessary direct workers, indirect worker and prospective workers will be based on the RIMS II model.
- Group 55 will respond to jobs creation requested to every investor only based on it’s in need indirect workers and prospective workers.
Capital costs and indirect jobs creation costs (Estimated)
|Indirect workers / prospective workers||460|
|Jobs creation for group 55||340|
|Over scored Jobs creation rate||35,3% (120 jobs)|
|Numbers of works created for each person||12,12|